KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – MANAGING THE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP & VALUE JOURNEY
15 & 16 November 2021 – Online Livestream
This program will introduce participants to the global best practices in managing key account relationships. Participants will learn the advanced skills and methods that high performance sales leaders, within large, successful multinational and regional companies, are using to keep and grow their most strategic accounts. Using metrics to manage your customer-supplier relationship and performance is a core part of the key account management process. In this program, you will be introduced to methods, practices and tools, and will work in teams to understand both sides of a metric-based scorecard – your path to a stronger, expanded partnership with your most critical customers.
• Discover the best practices that will enable you to grow critical relationships and revenues
• Move beyond being a deal manager and assume the role of a Trusted Advisor
• Define behaviors and practices of an effective Trusted Advisor, one who builds strategic C-level relationship and enables the creation of shared value
• Learn how to align with your Key Accounts’ priorities, needs and challenges
• Learn how to implement and utilize a metric-based customer scorecard
• Learn processes, methods, and skills that will help you create additional competitive advantages within your key accounts
• Learn ways to accelerate revenue flow (shorten the sales cycle)
• Learn how to expand coverage at the decision making and influential management levels of your Key Accounts
• Learn how to turn knowledge, relationships and metrics into mutually beneficial outcomes and monetized value through a value journey
Who Should Attend?
Business-to-Business Sales and Account Management Leaders who are focused on building revenue and growing key strategic accounts. Key Account Managers who have participated in the first KAM course will also benefit from these advanced concepts. Recommended for Directors/General Managers/Vice Presidents/Senior Executives of Strategic/Global/Key Account Management.
This course is designed to give participants deeper understanding into managing the customer relationship and executing the value journey, and therefore is applicable for both new and mature KAMs. The course also is recommended for account team leaders supporting the KAM function who own processes around managing customer data (often from Marketing), who will gain an understanding of how best to support the role of the KAM.
To ensure that the workshop delivered maximum benefit to you, a pre-course questionnaires will be sent to you prior to the event to ascertain your need. Our prominent trainer will analyze the completed form to warrant the course is customized according to your needs.