FINANCIAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
July 4 & 5, 2019 Singapore
August 12 & 13, 2019, Shanghai
The two-day ‘Financial Supply Chain Management Training’ creates the crucial link between the physical supply chain and the financial supply chain. Bridging the Supply Chain department and the Finance department to a common understanding of Supply Chain Finance (SCF) and its dynamics.
During these (interactive) extensive training sessions participants learn to understand the levers impacting the various components of working capital in order to challenge stakeholders accountable for them. Thereafter, participants are introduced to the importance of a clear SCF strategy and learn the variations & practical implications of SCF techniques. Finally, participants will be guided through the different steps of the set-up and implementation phase of an SCF program.
A comprehensive theoretical base will be provided, alternated by class exercises and case studies to put your newly acquired knowledge into practice. The training is led by an experienced SCF Expert who is working with (large) corporates, financial institutions, fintech’s and supply chain platform providers all over the globe. If you are interested in how things work in reality? Feel free to ask and make the most of your learning experience!
- Extensive (practical) key insights into day-to-day corporate operations
- Tangible insights on the applicability of (bank-) financing instruments and techniques on working capital strategies
- Hands-on insight in the applicability of supply chain finance instruments (how they work, the benefits, key stakeholders to involve)
- An interactive Expert SCF trainer who can answer your questions at any level, based on the latest lessons learned and the industry’s best practices
- Practical take away SCF templates to get started
TARGET FUNCTIONS ARE:
- Corporate practitioners in the fields of supply chain management, procurement, treasury, and sales, interested in working capital optimization and supply chain finance
Organizations that have benefitted from Trainer:
- ING Bank
- Heidelberg Cement
- ABN Amro
- Plastic Ombium
- CS China Systems
- Deutsche Bank
- Credit Agricole
- Monetary Authority of Singapore
FREE templates will be provided during the course, for example for:
- Working capital calculations
- Mapping working capital in the supply chain
- High-level project planning for a SCF implementation
To ensure that the workshop delivered maximum benefit to you, a pre-course questionnaires will be sent to you prior to the event to ascertain your need. Our prominent facilitator will analyze the completed form to warrant the course is customized according to your needs.