EFFECTIVE CROSS CULTURE MASTERY
10 & 11 September 2020 – Online Livestream via Zoom
It’s no secret that today’s workplace is rapidly becoming vast, as the business environment expands to include various geographic locations and span numerous cultures. What can be difficult, however, is the understanding of how to communicate effectively with individuals who speak another language, demonstrate behavioural traits that are alien from our own and uses different means to reach a common goal.
This is a highly interactive workshop specially crafted for participants who wants to acquire the ability to successfully foster, improve & form relationships with the members of different cultures. The participants will acquire critical knowledge, skills and tools to achieve their desired goals of bridging the cultural gap.
• Work effectively and productively in a multicultural context
• Develop a global mindset along with global competencies
• Adopt skills, techniques, attitudes and behaviors to provide an atmosphere of trust, respect and supportive communication between colleagues and clients
• Consciously practice the global skill-set which is not only nice to know but necessary in today’s multicultural environments
• Discover the specifics of relevant cultures, in order to achieve communication excellence