Key Account Management Training
Why should you attend?
This program will introduce participants to the global best practices in Account Management Process.
Participants will learn the advanced skills and methods that high performance sales leaders, within large, successful multinational companies are using to keep and grow their most strategic accounts.
It will establish a common language and approach to more effectively manage accounts to grow relationships and revenues.
Testimonials from the Trainer’s Programs
How will you benefit?
1. Establish a standardised Key Account Management Process with tools, metrics and measurements to institutionalise best practices.
2. Elevate the skills of your Key Account Managers and Account teams through training on best practices (skills and process)
3. Proactively engage with customers to understand their strategic direction including goals, objectives and business needs
4. Implement and coach to metric-based Key Account Plans with strategies and tactics to help achieve both customer and supplier goals and objectives
5. Identify and deliver on opportunities that create quantifiable mutual value – Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Effort (ROE)
See exactly how we achieve this for you. View the complete course outline.
Who should attend?
This course is an essential for business‐to‐business and Account Management Leaders who are focused on building global business and growing key strategic accounts. This workshop and its’ philosophies are applicable across all industries.
CEOs, COOs, EDs, Directors, SVPs, VPs, General Managers, Senior Managers, Managers of:
- Strategic Account Management
- Global Account Management
- Key Account Management
- Channel Management
- Business Development
About the Trainer
The trainer’s core expertise is to help clients develop effective processes and methodologies to enhance their relationships with key accounts and grow revenue.
A global business strategist, he has developed high‐performing programs for multinational clients in the areas of Key Account Management best practices, Metric Based Strategic Account Planning, Account Segmentation, and Customer Loyalty.
- Vice President, Business Development for UPS Logistics Technologies, Inc. (a subsidiary of United Parcel Service)
- Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Fortress International Group, a global technology consulting and engineering firm specializing in mission critical data center infrastructure
- Implementing innovative sales and account management initiatives in collaboration with firms such as Unilever, Coca‐Cola, Nestle, Pepsi‐Cola, Frito‐Lay, Colgate‐Palmolive, 3M, Ingersoll Rand, and Kraft Foods.
- Trainer holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Maryland, an MBA with a concentration in marketing and finance from Loyola University and has completed graduate studies in International Business at The George Washington University in Washington, DC.
Get the Detailed Course Outline
The course outline will show you exactly what will be covered during the sessions, including specific Tools, Metrics & Processes, as well as methodology
Simply fill up the form to get the course outline download.
+65 6100 2718
+65 6100 7218