WINNING WITH DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
12 & 13 March, 2020 – Shanghai
16 & 17 March, 2020 – Singapore
This 2-day programme is specifically tailored for B2B and B2C companies that want to find, win and manage new customers using powerful new digital strategies, tactics, campaigns and toolkits/templates. The programme will also allow delegates to apply their understanding of the subject matter by exercises that will take place throughout the programme. For organisations to succeed in digital transformation and win, employees must take understand, control and execute the digital prospects that exist. In this powerful programme, you will consider how to define, implement and drive digital values into your organisation from both a people, process and technology standpoint, as well as to understand how collective ownership and rapidly-adapting powerful digital technologies that give you the competitive edge through superior communication to your audiences, enhanced customer products and services, a more productive workforce and deliver lasting change and value to your organisation.
Applied Cases: TELEFONICA, CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY, NOVARTIS, SAVILLS, SIEMENS NETWORKS, THEVALUESPACE, SONY, MICROSOFT, ETISALAT, CANADA LIFE, CATERPILLAR
• Understand why digital transformation for your business is essential today
• How to drive sales pipelines through digital marketing techniques
• How to maximise revenue & profit conversions in digital channels
• How to build and drive new digital products and services
• Impact of digital transformation on businesses and customers
• Adopt the mindset of a ‘digital innovator’
• How to evolve from traditional to winning digital business models
• Become technically informed, agile and innovative
• Use data to identify the best digital prospects
• Deliver an evidence-based roadmap for your digital transformation
• Optimise digital leadership through collaboration through IT, Sales, Product, Marketing, R&D, Executive functions.
• Reduce the percentage of failure by maximising resource and rapidly creating new, sustainable competitive advantage.
• Learn key digital tools to drive marketing effectiveness and sales
• Understand modern perspectives on digital transformation
• Ensure digital marketing strategy & customer value are aligned
• Learn powerful content marketing tools for sales results
• Reaching customer/persona types: influencers, users, buyers
• Optimise digital and social media channels for customer communications
• Account based digital marketing & sales alignment
• Manage rivalry and innovation with digital strategy
• Learn and apply powerful go-to-market implementation strategies & tools
• Build digital marketing KPI quantitative/qualitative measurement scorecards
• Optimise how you monitor/control performance with digital campaigns
Who Should Attend?
The programme is for B2B or B2C marketing, sales, customer experience, digital, communications, product, sales managers.
Whether you are new to the role or have experience, you will benefit by attending and it does not require prior knowledge of digital. It is particularly beneficial to those who are required to make their organisation more digital focused and is both strategic and tactical.
To ensure that the workshop delivered maximum benefit to you, a pre-course questionnaires will be sent to you prior to the event to ascertain your need. Our prominent trainer will analyze the completed form to warrant the course is customized according to your needs.