PROJECT LEADERSHIP THROUGH VOICE / 增强影响力－打造魅力领导力声音
29 & 30 June 2020 – English – Online Livestream via Zoom
07 & 08 July 2020 – Chinese – Online Livestream via Zoom
In the unprecedented period of Covid-19, more leaders are working from home and having full-day non-stop meetings through videos or phone calls. Your voice has never been as important as now. How you speak and come across through videos and phone calls has become vital in engaging and influencing people.
Technology can advance but it won’t replace the leadership presence your voice projects. You need to engage people especially when they are not physically around you. You need to sound authoritative and persuasive in videos and phone calls. In this interactive, practical and fun workshop, you’ll master the tools and techniques to speak with a powerful voice that projects you as the leader whenever and wherever you speak.
• Speak to command people’s attention in videos and phone calls
• Develop your powerful voice to convey confidence and credibility
• Project your voice to be heard without eﬀort and without straining your voice
• Slow down your speaking speed without constantly reminding yourself
• Engage people in videos and phone calls to grab and keep their attention
• Speak with passion and conviction to inspire and influence people
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, COOs, CIOs, Directors, VPs, SVPs, General Managers, Senior Managers across industries and functions