PRACTICAL SALES ANALYTICS
17 & 18 Oct, 2019 – Singapore
11 & 12 Nov, 2019 – Shanghai
Sales is one of the foundations upon which businesses are built upon; without sales, there is no cashflow and profit to speak of. So, it should not be a surprise that sales data has been well scrutinised and analysed in many businesses. With recent developments in data, technology and algorithms, it has opened many new opportunities in analytics; but it has also presented new challenges to sales performance analysis as well. Technology now allows more sales and customer data to be gathered than ever before; which allows for more and more granular analyses and customer segmentation. On the other hand, with so many variables, which ones matter and which ones don’t? Some may feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume and complexity of data; others struggle with discerning between causes and symptoms in the data; and finally, some may be adept at analyses but struggle to tell a coherent story from data.
This workshop aims build awareness and fundamental analytics skills for professionals and managers who have some experience in sales performance analysis; but are finding some challenges in making an impact along the analytics value chain. It is designed to build a broad base of skills across the value chain to help delegates achieve realizable and sustainable value in sales performance analytics.
• Understand what sales analytics is, the key ingredients for sustainable analytics, the analytics value chain & how it has been successfully deployed in in other organizations
• Construct, design and measure Sales metrics, analyse sales related data, connect the dots, visualize and communicate analytics outputs
• Develop a sales analysis framework through problem definition, hypotheses development and identification of data requirements
• Understand and able to turn operational/strategic requirements into sales analytics questions & requirements, define problem statements and set analytics objectives
• Build their own interactive Sales dashboards
• Gain exposure to various data analytics and visualization techniques and tools
• Gain practical data analysis skills with MS Excel
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for managers, professionals and staff at all levels who want to learn and improve their understanding and skills in sales analytics. The course is suitable for participants across all industries and job functions. Participants are required to have basic MS Excel skills; no prior knowledge of data analytics required.
Organizations that have benefited from Trainer:
• Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (Singapore)
• Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore
• Frasers Centrepoint
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• Abbott Laboratories
• ALSTOM Transport(S) Pte Ltd
• Asia Pacific Breweries (S) Pte Ltd
• Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific
• Singapore Telecommunications
• BHP Billiton Shared Service Centre
• Nestle Products
• Roche Services (Asia Pacific)
• Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Kerry Ingredients
• Perodua Global Manufacturing
• Petroliam Nasional Berhad
• Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan Indonesia (IDIC)
• Sapura Aero
• HSBC Bank
• CIMB Bank
To ensure that the workshop delivered maximum benefit to you, a pre-course questionnaires will be sent to you prior to the event to ascertain your need. Our prominent trainer will analyze the completed form to warrant the course is customized according to your needs.