MASTERING KEY ACCOUNT SALES NEGOTIATIONS
24 & 25 July 2019 – Singapore
This program will introduce participants to the global best practices in negotiating important relationship drivers with Key Accounts. Participants will learn the advanced negotiation skills and methods that high performance sales leaders, within large, successful multinational companies, are using to keep and grow their most strategic accounts. It will establish a common language and approach to more effectively manage accounts to grow relationships and revenues.
Our approach will help you and your organization to develop competencies to facilitate “WIN/WIN” outcomes that will enable participants to:
- Establish a standardized Key Account Negotiating Process with techniques, processes, and skills to institutionalize best practices
- Obtain greater awareness of the sources of negotiations and negotiating situations
- Gain knowledge on what influences negotiating outcomes
- Utilize a process model for becoming a more effective negotiator
- Identify and deliver on prospects that create quantifiable mutual value –Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Effort (ROE)
- Address common demands of Key Accounts while ensuring each party mutually benefits
- Obtain knowledge, process models, experiences, skills, and techniques to become a more effective negotiator within the role of account manager / management
- Gain insight of the key account negotiations best practices that will help you to grow critical relationships and improve revenue and margins
- Learn processes, methods, and skills that will help you create additional competitive advantages within your top accounts
- Learn ways to use negotiation skills to accelerate revenue flow (shorten the sales cycle)
- Learn how to become a more effective negotiator – gain the confidence to create WIN / WIN outcomes
Who Should Attend?
Business-to-Business Sales and Account Management Leaders who are focused on building global or regional business and growing key strategic accounts. Recommended for Directors/General Managers/Vice Presidents/Senior Executives of Strategic/Global/Key Account Management
To ensure that the workshop delivered maximum benefit to you, a pre-course questionnaires will be sent to you prior to the event to ascertain your need. Our prominent facilitator will analyse the completed form to warrant the course is customized according to your needs.