KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
This program will introduce participants to the global best practices in Account Management Process. Participants will learn the advanced skills and methods that high performance sales leaders, within large, successful multinational companies are using to keep and grow their most strategic accounts. It will establish a common language and approach to more effectively manage accounts to grow relationships and revenues.
• Establish a standardized Key Account Management Process with tools, metrics and measurements to institutionalize best practices
• Elevate the skills of your Key Account Managers and Account teams through training on best practices (skills and process)
• Proactively engage with customers to understand their strategic direction including goals, objectives and business needs
• Implement and mentor to metric-based Key Account Plans with strategies and tactics to help achieve both customer and supplier goals and objectives
• Identify and deliver on Prospects that create quantifiable mutual value – Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Effort (ROE)
Who Should Attend?
This course is an essential for business-to-business and Account Management Leaders who are focused on building global business and growing key strategic accounts. This workshop and its’ philosophies are applicable across all industries.
CEOs, COOs, EDs, Directors, SVPs, VPs, General Managers, Senior Managers, Managers of:
• Strategic Account Management • Global Account Management • Key Account Management• Marketing • Sales • Channel Management• Business Development
To ensure that the workshop delivered maximum benefit to you, a pre-course questionnaires will be sent to you prior to the event to ascertain your need. Our prominent trainer will analyze the completed form to warrant the course is customized according to your needs.