COMPELLING CHANNEL MANAGEMENT
9 & 10 July 2019 – Singapore
16 & 17July 2019 – Shanghai
Most business markets today are being served and dominated by some form of distribution channel with many competing distribution organizations. Knowledge of the inner workings and business drivers of these organizations is a must to ultimately establish mutually rewarding partnerships.
This program, based on many years of channel experiences, enables participants to obtain important and relevant knowledge that will be required to successfully engage with, manage and optimize channel partnerships.
- Gain insight of the Channel Management best practices that will help you to expand your business and grow critical relationships and revenues
- Master processes, methods and skills that will help you create additional competitive advantages within your channel structure
- Find ways to accelerate revenue flow through high performance channel partners
- Examine how to expand geographic and target market coverage to reach all possible customers
- Measure and analyse Channel Partner performance, eliminating underperforming partners and maximizing customer satisfaction and growth
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, COOs, EDs, Directors, SVPs, VPs, General Managers, Senior Managers, Managers, Consultants and any person directly involved in the management of any distribution channel partners as well as leaders that are accountable for distribution managers or those support team members for same channel partners.
To ensure that the workshop delivered maximum benefit to you, a pre-course questionnaires will be sent to you prior to the event to ascertain your need. Our prominent facilitator will analyse the completed form to warrant the course is customized according to your needs.