BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING (BCP) ADVANCED
05, 06 & 07 August – Online Livestream via Zoom
Learn cutting edge techniques to re-vamp your BCP, be better prepared for COVID-19, next flood, disease outbreak or cyber attack… and take an optional certification exam in the world standard ISO 22301
Presented by the global ‘guru’ of Business Continuity, multi-award winning consultant Ms Rinske Geerlings, who was awarded Risk Consultant of the Year 2017 (RMIA Australasia) and Outstanding Security Consultant of the Year 2019 (OSPAs)
Practical, hands-on programme
• A range of real-life situations and case studies are covered in the workshop, including scenarios such as:
o COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
o Cyber attacks
• The case studies will include examples of well-managed crises as well as poorly managed situations. These can come from the Banking, IT, Telco, Manufacturing, Government, Insurance and other industries. A pre-program questionnaire will allow for targeted customisation of case studies aligned to your specific areas of interest.
• Apart from the facilitator highlighting various examples, video materials will be used followed by discussion and analysis.
• Discussions and practical exercises to play with the learned material will be part of this interactive workshop.
• A boardgame assisting in how to build winning Business Continuity Teams is also part of the course.
• Learn from one of the most experienced Business Continuity planners who has assisted 100+ companies with their BCP implementation challenges, and is a certified ISO22301, ISO31000, ISO28000 and ISO27001 trainer under the global PECB institute.
• Share ideas with other participants through a variety of group discussions, exercises and hands-on assignments
• Walk away with a partially completed/optimised Business Continuity Plan for your organisation using templates that are normally charged at commercial rates… this course provides excellent take-home value.
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, COOs, EDs, Directors, SVPs, VPs, General Managers, Senior Managers, Managers, Consultants and any practitioners in the areas of:
• Business Continuity • Disaster Recovery • Compliance • Information Security
• DR Testing • Crisis Management • Emergency Response Planning • Auditing/Assurance
• Risk Management, ERP • Pandemic Planning • Information Technology • Business Management
• Security • Operations • Occupational Health and Safety
To ensure that the workshop delivered maximum benefit to you, a pre-course questionnaires will be sent to you prior to the event to ascertain your need. Our prominent trainer will analyze the completed form to warrant the course is customized according to your needs.