ADVANCED KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
In tough times like these, your key customers/accounts are more valuable than ever. Revenue splits are growing ever larger between top accounts and transactional customers; what used to be known as the 80-20 Rule (80% of the revenue from 20% of the account base) is increasingly becoming more like 90-10. This means that an organization’s key accounts are more important than ever, and losing one of these key accounts could have catastrophic repercussions.
Establishing a Key Account Management Program and using advanced best practices are two of the most critical strategies any organization can deploy to optimize customer relationships. Key Account Management is an enterprise-wide initiative focused on developing more strategic, meaningful relationships (higher, wider, deeper) that allow the customer and supplier to work together toward mutual goals and objectives for creating mutual gains.
It is this type of a key account management program that will ensure, even through tough times like these, an organization has the resources, tools, processes and skills to not only retain their most important accounts, but also grow and develop key relationships and revenues.
Our approach will help you and your organization to:
• Establish a standardized Key Account Management Process with tools, metrics and measures to institutionalize best practices
• Elevate the skills of your Key Account Managers and Account teams through training on some of the advanced best practices (skills and process)
• Proactively engage with customers to understand their strategic direction including goals, objectives and business needs
• Implement and learn to metric-based Key Account Plans with strategies and tactics to help achieve both customer and supplier goals and objectives
• Identify and deliver on prospects that create quantifiable mutual value –Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Effort (ROE)
• Learn the more advanced key account management best practices that will allow you to grow critical relationships and revenues
• Learn how to align with your Key Accounts’ priorities, needs and challenges
• Learn processes, methods, and skills that will help you create additional competitive advantages within your key accounts
• Learn ways to accelerate revenue flow (shorten the sales cycle)
• Learn how to expand coverage at the decision making and influential management levels of your Key Accounts
• Learn how to map and navigate the complexities of your Key Customers
• Plan for personnel changes requiring a focus on “contact succession planning”
• Improve your ability to identify incremental prospects earlier and position your organization for a win by more effectively aligning to senior level management (influencers)
• Learn how multinational companies have improved revenues on average 8% – 16% within their Key Accounts using the advanced best practices of a structured Key Account
Who Should Attend?
Experienced Business-to-Business Sales and Account Management Leaders who are focused on building global business and growing key strategic accounts. Key Account Managers who have participated in the first KAM course. Recommended for Directors/General Managers/Vice Presidents/Senior Executives of Strategic/Global/Key Account Management
To ensure that the workshop delivered maximum benefit to you, a pre-course questionnaires will be sent to you prior to the event to ascertain your need. Our prominent trainer will analyze the completed form to warrant the course is customized according to your needs.